- Backup your files and personal data
- Time and time again clients contact us with issues about their systems and either a hard drive has failed, the operations system has failed or they just forgot to backup and have been hit with Ransomware
- What are the options for backup, well there a loads of tools our there, here are out top five picks;
- If you already have Windows 10 and you have run the backup solution, you will need to run the download for Windows creator or you can simply follow this link (Get the Windows 10 Creators Update) and let the update feature handle the rest. The whole process will take around 15-30 minutes depending on your connections speed it is a 3.4Gb download.
- Once the update has been completed and you have logged back in what can you expect to be different well for the most part it looks and feels the same as Windows 10, there have however been several features added and the normal security updates also
- Action Center - updates to the notifications center
- Game Mode - Screen recording
- Picture-in-picture - allows you to watch a film or TV show and pop the window
- Paint 3D - 3D version of Microsoft’s built-in Paint app
- Microsoft Edge improvements - Microsoft is tweaking its Edge browser
- Better control over updates and privacy - You can now pause updates for a week, or configure active hours in Windows 10 for up to 18 hours a day
To sum up the WTP Team like it, there are several great improvements loads of hidden additions that you will not notice unless you go looking for them. Overall like most of the Windows updates personal preference will always play a large part in this patch but if you have any questions or you want assistance please contact the WTP team and we will arrange to assist you with your update.
Office: (02) 4966 3065