Google Analytics Solutions offer marketing analytics products for businesses of all sizes to better understand your customers.
Here are some of the features for Google Analytics;
- Data Collection & Management - Data collection and management with Google Analytics provides a single, comprehensive view of the customer that can be customized to your needs and shared across the organization.
- Data Analysis, Visualization, and Reporting - Reports can be segmented and filtered to reflect the needs of your business. Access an array of reporting and analysis tools that help you understand your customers from acquisition to purchase.
- Data Activation - Make smarter marketing decisions. Google Analytics allows you to seamlessly activate your data to improve marketing campaigns and experiment with new channels and content.
Hotjar, main features are;
- Heatmaps - Visualize behaviour – Understand what users want, care about and do on your site by visually representing their clicks, taps and scrolling behaviour.
- Recordings - Eliminate guesswork with Recordings of real visitor behaviour on your site.
- Conversion funnels - Find the biggest opportunities for improvement and testing by identifying on which page and at which step most visitors are leaving your site.
- Form analysis - Improve online form completion rates by discovering which fields take too long to ﬁll, which are left blank, and why your visitors abandon your form and page.
- Feedback polls - Improving the performance and experience of your website starts with understanding what your visitors want and what's preventing them from achieving it.
- Surveys - Build your own responsive surveys using an easy editor.
CrazyEgg, features are;
- Heatmaps - showing you where people are clicking… and where they aren’t.
- Scroll map tool - how many people scroll down your pages (and where most people stop).
- Social media, and conversion tracking - where those people are coming from to begin with, and who clicks on what the most!
To sum up there are many more options out there then just Google Analytics and many of these have great benefits that would help your business delve deeper into your website traffic find out what's working and what's not, and then build on the things that are working.
You are only as good as the work you put in on your site every business needs to work with their marketing firm to continue to grow and drive leads and traffic to your site.
Contact the team at Web Tech Plus if you need help with this and one of our team will arrange a catch-up to start the process and get your site and traffic back on track.